Our Reiki Level 3 Master Practitioner Course is for Reiki Practitioners who would like to begin the final stages of their Reiki training.
If you have already started your Reiki training elsewhere, we can continue the training with you as long as it was with the Usui Reiki system. As every teacher teaches slightly differently, you may find some small differences in the course.
Course Details & Syllabus
We teach traditional Usui Reiki from Japanese lineage to encompass the best and most effective Reiki training available while staying as true as possible to the methods and essense of Mikao Usui’s teaching.
- Short Reiki Lineage (path that Reiki has been passed down)
- Traditional Reiki Attunements – You will receive more attunements on the day as each time you have another attunement your connection deepens.
- Reiki Master courses are offered in groups & 1-2-1
Date: Sunday January 15th 2023 – Book Your Place
Where: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Time: 10am-4pm approx
Entry requirements:Reiki Level 1 & 2 Courses & Certification must be completed.
All Master Practitioner training courses can be completed in groups or as 1-2-1 courses.
Gain deeper understanding and advance your healing skills on this course. You receive the Master’s attunement on this course which will help to add power to your Reiki treatments & self treatments and help for further self-healing.
you will learn:
- Advanced healing techniques
- Emotional Anatomy
- Overlighting – how to use it within a session & in day to day life
- 12 chakras
- The Auric Field
- Working with specific problems/areas
- Sending Reiki with breath & eyes
- Using intention effectively for healing
- Clearing & Maintaining your energy field
- Grounding & connecting to the body
- Healing with colours
- Infinity Breath
- And much more!