Gabriella is a qualified massage therapist who offers a variety of treatments near Great Missenden, Little Missenden, Prestwood region which is a short drive away from her practice in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
When we are stressed out, our muscles can’t help but tense up and become stiff as our body inadvertently goes into ‘fight or flight’ mode creating a build up in toxins such as lactic acid and causes aches and pains around the body.
Massage Therapy can help to release this tension leaving us feeling calm, relaxed and wonderfully refreshed by taking the time to look after our bodies and listening to what it is saying to us.
Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be powerful in your healthcare regime.
The way that we feel can have a direct physical effect on our body, so by creating the space and time for relaxation and stress relief both the body and mind can benefit from a massage treatment. It is a holistic approach that can be used alongside conventional medicines.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Ease of muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation & elasticity
- Helps elimination of toxins & swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired & stiff joints
- Can increase energy levels
- Aids better sleep & reduces insomnia
- Improves muscle tone
- Improves oxygen flow in the circulation
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
- Stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- Stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time