Are you looking for a massage near Caversham? Gabriella Lewis is a qualified massage therapist who provides a variety of massage treatments from traditional Swedish massage to her signature treatment Reiki massage.
Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be a powerful addition to your healthcare regime.
Given the wide range of advantages that clients can get from therapeutic massage, almost everyone will benefit from bodywork. Here are some examples:
- People if high stress working environments
- Professionals working an office or desk job
- Careers that are physically demanding i.e. constructions workers, dancers, stunt performers
- Health care workers or night shift employees
- Athletes & Sport careers
- Entrepreneurs or freelancers who are juggling, multi tasking and struggle to switch off
- People struggling with burnout, overwhelm, depression, energy level imbalance, chronic fatigue etc.
Massage therapy has been used for hundreds of years to relieve muscular tension and to achieve total relaxation of the body, mind and spirit.
It is known that the way that we feel can have a direct effect on our psychical body, so by taking the time for relaxation and stress relief both the body and mind can benefit from a massage treatment.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation, reduces stress & anxiety
- Boosts immune system helps eliminate toxins & swelling
- Relieves tired, stiff joints and improves muscle tone
- Aids better sleep, can increase energy levels and reduce insomnia
- Eases muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation, elasticity and oxygen flow
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps with TLC and induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce stress levels, help adrenal fatigue, reduce muscle tension or get relief from pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life.
Massage therapy has been around for many thousands of years. There is evidence that civilisations in ancient Greece, Rome, China and Japan all enjoyed this method of relaxation and muscle therapy in their day-to-day lives to heal body and mind.
We all know that most of us today are struggling with poor postural states. Postural stress more often than not manifests itself in a form of muscular pain most often but not limited to areas such as the back, neck, and shoulder.
Massage therapy can benefit people of all ages and also help to prevent problems from physical, strenuous or repetitive movements.