Increase the Benefits of Massage with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy and youthful you’ll be.
Just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic!
Added Benefits of Massage:
- Can release joint restrictions and increase joint mobility.
- Relieves tight muscle, stiffness & spasms
- Improves circulation delivering more nutrients to the muscles
- Improves circulation releasing toxins and waste from muscles
- Reduces muscular fatigue and soreness in the muscles
- Reduces poor blood flow easing localised pain and tissue dysfunction
- Strengthens immune system
- Can stimulate and sooth the nervous system
- Releases endorphins – our bodies natural painkillers and mood enhancers
- Helps quicker regeneration and healthier skin
- Helps removal of toxins via the skin
- Improved skin colour and elasticity leading to younger looking skin
- Increased sebum production improving skins suppleness
- Reduces levels of stress and anxiety
- Promotes deep levels of relation
- Improves feelings of vigour and energy
- Stimulates physical activity
- Increases awareness of posture
- Helps alleviate depression
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- Can enhance feeling of self esteem
- Eases emotional trauma
- Promotes feelings of happiness.