Your appointment will be a little different under the new government guidelines. Here’s what you can expect:
It’s important to me to try and make your appointment as relaxing and safe as possible so there will be a large gap between you and the next client with plenty of time made for cleaning and ventilation between sessions.
– I will provide hand sanitiser to use on arrival.
– There will be a plastic box for you to place all your clothes & belongings (keys, wallet, phone etc) in and close the lid.
– I will be wearing a disposable face mask and apron. Please also arrive wearing a mask.
– You might feel more comfortable bringing your own clean towels (2 x large towels) with you to the session for the time being. Otherwise I will provide them.
– Please bring a water bottle with you to rehydrate after the session.
There will be a small increase of £3 per session to cover PPE and additional cleaning costs.
Please try and use a toilet before arriving. Unfortunately these facilities will remain closed for the time being.
Wherever possible please make payment ahead of time via bank transfer. Card reader payments will still be available (not contactless).
If you prefer to pay in cash please place the exact amount in a sealed envelope (change will not be available).
If you are feeling unwell at all or have been in contact with someone with covid 19 or experiencing symptoms please reschedule your appointment. There will be no charge for this.
All other cancellations or missed appointments within 48 hours of your appointment will be charged at the full rate.
I am so pleased to be able to welcome you back and look forward to working with you again soon! Hopefully these changes will be temporary and we can get back to normal soon.