Massage therapy is designed to relax and de-stress the body whilst improving circulation and eliminating toxins creating a natural and effortless detox. It is particularly effective at removing knots and tension from large muscles in the body.
Gabriella provides clients with a professional and friendly service, attracting customers from the Marlow region which is a short drive from her treatment room in High Wycombe. She offers a range of sessions that include Swedish massage, Full body massage, Back massage, Reiki massage and Reiki healing.
Traditional massage techniques such as Swedish massage have become the most common practice in the West.
This technique can be performed with gentle or firm pressure depending on your preference. Studies have shown that Swedish massage reduces stress, promotes health, and prevents injuries. Similarly our Full Body Massage & Back Massage incorporate many similar techniques providing similar benefits for the client.
If you are looking for a treatment that balances body, mind & spirit. Providing benefits not only for the physical body but for the energy system of the body and emotional and spiritual aspects our signature treatment Reiki Massage is a must-try!
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Ease of muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation & elasticity
- Helps elimination of toxins & swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired & stiff joints
- Can increase energy levels
- Aids better sleep & reduces insomnia
- Improves muscle tone
- Improves oxygen flow in the circulation
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
- Stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- Stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time
It is important to remain well hydrated after your massage to allow the toxins released during the treatment to be flushed through the body effectively. Please ensure that you drink plenty of water after your treatment.