Massage therapy is a great way to achieve total relaxation, unwind and just chill-out.
Many of her clients come from Maidenhead, Taplow, Bray & Twyford just a short drive away.
It involves use of a variety of massage techniques, including those designed to improve circulation as well as to address muscle tension, tightness, stress and relaxation.
Treatments can be given with varying pressure designed to address muscle tension and depending on your preference.
Its benefits go far beyond, helping to relieve any tension that is held in the body due to stress, exercise or postural habits from acts such as sitting at a desk all day.
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be powerful in your healthcare regime.
Massage has been used for centuries as an instinctive way to relieve muscle tension and to relax the body and mind. The way that we feel can have a direct physical effect on our body, so by inducing relaxation and stress relief both the body and mind can benefit from a massage treatment. It is a holistic approach that can be used alongside conventional medicines.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Ease of muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation & elasticity
- Helps elimination of toxins & swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired & stiff joints
- Can increase energy levels
- Aids better sleep & reduces insomnia
- Improves muscle tone
- Improves oxygen flow in the circulation
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
- Stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- Stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time
Massage awakens your body to its full potential and responds to the stresses and strains that life brings.