Massage therapy is even more than a way to relax and de-stress. Massage has been used for centuries as an instinctive way to relieve muscle tension and to relax the body and mind.
Many of our clients come from the Henley, Medmenham & Sonning region.
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be powerful in your healthcare regime.
The way that we feel can have a direct effect on our body. It is a holistic approach that can be used alongside conventional medicines. Studies continue to prove the physical and emotional benefits of even a single session.
It has been shown to decrease cortisol in the body. Your bodies ability to fully utilise its in-built self-healing mechanism can only occur when it is in a relaxed enough state to do so. If it is under stress and tension finding a way to create a relaxing rest-and-recovery mode can provide a range of benefits for the body,mind and soul.
Gabriella offers a variety of relaxing massage therapy styles and techniques to help kick start the relaxation and recovery process. From traditional Swedish Massage, Full body massage, Back massage and her signature Reiki Massage.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Ease of muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation & elasticity
- Helps elimination of toxins & swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired & stiff joints
- Can increase energy levels
- Aids better sleep & reduces insomnia
- Improves muscle tone
- Improves oxygen flow in the circulation
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
- Stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- Stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time
- Helps Headaches