Grape seed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes that are discarded during the wine making process. It is a non-greasy oil and light in texture.
This makes it an excellent massage oil and its texture also makes it easy for the oil to be absorbed by the skin. It is rich in linoleic acid which is an essential fatty acid and thus it helps to rejuvenate the skin and is great for moisturising.
It also contains high amounts of vitamin E, flavonoids and antioxidants which all help to restructure the skin’s cell membranes. Sometimes during a massage, grape seed oil is combined with other carrier oils like wheat germ oil, olive oil or apricot kernel oil. Grape seed massage oil is also non-toxic and has no side effects.
The benefits of having a grape seed oil massage are numerous and here we are listing some of them.
- Since it is an almost odourless oil, people who are sensitive to certain aromas in their massage oils can easily use it.
- It has a fine texture which is non-greasy and light and are preferred by people who don’t like greasy massage oils.
- This massage is beneficial for people who have dry and flaky skin. As the oil contains a high percentage of linoleic acid it helps to moisturize the skin and give it a smooth appearance.
- As grape seed oil is non-greasy and light, it is easily absorbed by the skin which relaxes the person and makes the skin soft.
- For those people who have under eye dark circles, a light massage with grape seed oil around the eye area will not only reduce dark circles but will also help in draining fluids from this area.
- Grape seed oil for skin is also beneficial for tightening sagging skin as it has mild astringent properties that helps to tone the skin.
- Regular massage with grape seed oil will also help those people who have cellulite or “orange peel effect” on their thighs, buttocks or upper arms.
- New research has shown that grape seed oil also has anti-aging properties that will help to keep skin youthful and glowing.
- For those people who cannot use almond oil or walnut oil in their massages because they are allergic to nuts, grape seed oil is a good substitute.
Grape seed oil massage is an excellent way to pamper your body and calm your mind.
Get a massage using Grapeseed oil
Call 01494 558102 or email email@example.com to book your appointment.