Are you feeling stressed out, achy and in need of some “you” time? Massage near Berkshire; Maidenhead, Windsor, Reading, Slough.
Relax, chill out and unwind with the total luxury of massage therapy. Not only does it de-stress the body, mind and spirit but aids in the release of muscular tension as well as general well-being and detox.
It works by manipulating the outer layers of muscle tissue to reduce stress, soothe soreness in muscles, relax the nervous system, aid circulation, and help with detoxification if the body.
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be powerful in your healthcare regime.
Massage has been used for centuries as an instinctive way to relieve muscle tension and to relax the body and mind. The way that we feel can have a direct physical effect on our body, so by inducing relaxation and stress relief both the body and mind can benefit from a massage treatment.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation, reduces stress & anxiety
- Boosts immune system helps eliminate toxins & swelling
- Relieves tired, stiff joints and improves muscle tone
- Aids better sleep, can increase energy levels and reduce insomnia
- Eases muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation, elasticity and oxygen flow
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps with TLC and induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
Please remember to drink plenty of water after each treatment to allow the toxins released during the massage to detox fully from your system.
Gabriella has clients who travel to her treatment room in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire which is within easy reach of Berkshire.