Are you looking for a massage near Amersham, Chesham & Chorleywood? Gabriella Lewis is a qualified massage therapist who provides a variety of massage treatments from traditional Swedish massage to her signature treatment Reiki massage.
Whatever your reason for wanting a massage whether it’s for pampering, rejuvenating or therapeutic, a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management or self-maintenance, massage therapy can be a powerful addition to your healthcare regime.
It works by manipulating the outer layers of muscle tissue to reduce stress, soothe soreness in muscles, relax the nervous system, aid circulation, and help with detoxification if the body.
Massage therapy has been used for hundreds of years to relieve muscular tension and to achieve total relaxation of the body, mind and spirit.
It is known that the way that we feel can have a direct effect on our psychical body, so by taking the time for relaxation and stress relief both the body and mind can benefit from a massage treatment.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation, reduces stress & anxiety
- Boosts immune system helps eliminate toxins & swelling
- Relieves tired, stiff joints and improves muscle tone
- Aids better sleep, can increase energy levels and reduce insomnia
- Eases muscular tension, soreness & stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation, elasticity and oxygen flow
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps with TLC and induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce stress levels, help adrenal fatigue, reduce muscle tension or get relief from pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life.
Massage therapy can benefit people of all ages and also help to prevent problems from physical, strenuous or repetitive movements.