This is our signature treatment. Reiki energy is integrated with massage from top to toe!
Receive any style of massage offered with the added benefit of Reiki healing energy flowing simultaneously. Lie back, relax & and let the body tune into its own healing powers. Combined with massage the effects are even more deeply felt.
How does it work?
Whilst giving you your massage, Reiki energy flows simultaneously giving double benefit to the client.
Some of the benefits of a Massage include:
- Reduces and relieves stress and tension which are causes of many health concerns and illnesses
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces constant fatigue or pain effectively
- Improves blood circulation and as a result aids the smooth functioning of internal body parts
- Repair and renewal of cells and tissues becomes easy due to improved blood circulation.
Some of the benefits of Reiki include:
Reiki works on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, and can help you enhance every aspect of your life.
- Reiki can calm, reduce stress, and provide deep relaxation, comfort & peace.
- Reiki may bring spiritual clarity, balancing body mind & spirit.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process.
- Reiki can bring relief from pain.
- Reiki can improve blood circulation.
- Reiki can help cleanse organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gall bladder, lungs & heart).
- Supports the immune system
- Aids better sleeping
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing process
- Balancing & boosting your energy
- Balancing emotions
Reiki & massage treatments are recommended for on-going health maintenance. They promote strong health & help to prevent illness. However, you don’t have to be sick to benefit from them!
Avoid large or heavy meals prior to your treatment and the use of alcohol and any non essential drugs.
Reiki Massage has a detoxifying effect on the body and you can encourage this by drinking plenty of water and avoiding caffeine, nicotine and alcohol for the next 24 hours. Also try to rest and allow your body to heal from within.