This course has been designed to give you the best foundation and knowledge to become the most effective healer possible so that you can practice safely and effectively. Our groups are always small to ensure that you get the best training possible.
If you would like to become a Reiki practitioner your first step is Level One, or First Degree. Here you learn to channel reiki energy through your hands.
In this degree you are attuned to the Reiki energy through a series of attunements. As soon as you have received the attunements the Reiki energy will flow through you, giving you the gift of Reiki. Often people feel energised and balanced, as they feel the power of Reiki for the first time. No special gifts, talents or ‘rituals’ are needed for Reiki to work.
There is no belief system attached to Reiki so anyone who wishes to, can become a Reiki Practitioner.
An overview of what this course will contain:
- History Of Reiki: what Reiki is and where it comes from, and how we follow the original system in today’s world and the benefits of Reiki.
- Learning about the major chakras and aura of your energy system.
- The qualities of Reiki and about the attunements.
- Meditations (if appropriate)
- What to do before beginning a Reiki Treatment
- 2 attunements to the Reiki energy
- Practice healing
- Introduction into ethical practice when using healing.
- Learn the five principles and precepts of Reiki.
- Ways to enhance your healing assisting centering, increasing power and receiving guidance.
- Using the Hui Yin to increase your Reiki Energy
- Basic Anatomy of the body
- How to connect and channel energy
- Learning exercises for protection and grounding
- How to benefit from daily energy exercises and self-healing treatments.
- Self-Healing hand positions
- Reiki hand positions and how to use Reiki on other people.
- Receive you Reiki Level One training manual and Certificate.
As with most things, the more you practice and use the energy…the stronger and better you will become in your treatments.